Forklift Operator/Receiver (Days)
Baton Rouge, LA
Capitol City Produce is a family owned and operated wholesale produce distributor, located at 1-12 and O'Neal lane in Baton Rouge. We deliver fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables to restaurants, schools, hotels and numerous other food service establishments. Our delivery area encompasses a 200 miles radius of the Baton Rouge area.
Join our team today!
Day Receiver is responsible for using the forklift in a warehouse environment assuring that product is tagged, put into the proper location while making sure product is properly rotated.
- Forklift qualifications
- Ability to work flexible schedule which may include morning, afternoon, early evening, weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Ability to work shift beginning at 7:00 a.m. and generally ending by 5:00 p.m. (can be extended during busy times)
- Capability to routinely lift and move 10 to 60 pound cases
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience is preferred
- Communication skills required
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance - Life, Accident, Short Term Disability and Cancer
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Drug Free and Safe Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Performance Incentives (Quarterly)
Equal Opportunity Employer | Only Qualified Applicants Need Apply